在post list內有大約五篇未寫好的文,零零碎碎,提不起勁。
放工回家後二話不說吃飯洗澡上網見親愛的朋友眼訓上床看哈利波特兩頁便睡著。時間是九點半。

...

近日「潛入」[看那些不認識的人/團體的blog之類]一個堪稱really crazy的行山團隊的討論區,看他們玩得如此盡興,相片影得如此精彩;看看自己,爆漿的悶。難道我只能生存在文字/寫作主導的領域?又根本上我的寫作也無甚看頭。

也罷。

賊船行旅

...

有誰人知道可以怎樣有系統地提昇英文水平?特急。

...

我也想找到我的水瓶。帶我游走,與我留影。

...

穿起斯文的衣服顯得格格不入。昨天有幸能早放工,先回家換衫,再外出學結他,像本能一樣挑了那件破牛~~嘩~~正!

也許是個最後機會讓自己改改自中一開始便成型[但不型]的形象。
像戴錦華老師說,為何我要去學做一個女人呢?為何要我穿得女仔一點呢?我明明就是女仔。精神分裂。

小妹有份寫的訪問

...

一直以為自己了解設計師。多謝你的分享和沿路解說。這篇文章與你說的同出一轍。


...

我一直保留著這個圖檔,充分展現人生哲理。


[by cyip]

Comments

ah-yun said…
> 有誰人知道可以怎樣有系統地提昇英文水平?

I don't know how to do that 有系統地, but I try to read more English books and blog in English.

You are singing Damien Rice's "Delicate?" (the only song I know there.) It's a very sad song... :(
Chris said…
謝謝你的建議/分享呢~
我在看HP7,不只算不算~
有好英文blog可介紹嗎?

嗯,那首歌帶給我很多回憶,主要是因為at17曾在演唱會唱過,而其中我的朋友被單獨邀請上台聽Ellen深情演釋,整個過程都感動不已!而往往自己在黑夜裡聽這歌也會流下淚來。
ah-yun said…
Then I would recommend you getting Damien Rice's CD "O". "Delicate" is the first song of that CD, but it's not the best. 7 or 8 out of the 10 songs in the CD I consider very very good. It's one of my favorite CDs.

But yes, I listen to that CD when I was down. (I listen to music that match with my mood. Hehe.)

Unfortunately, I don't have good English blogs to recommend. I used to have few but they ceased to blog anymore. I still have few that's religion related.

Yes, of course reading HP7 counts. :)
Chris said…
好!讓我試著找那CD的歌來聽聽~

最近爆累,上床看哈利7不到兩頁便睡著了~~哈~~
反而工作上要天天接觸一些新聞譯稿[雖然不是地道英語],現在會抽些時間記下生字或句式,希望在空閒時復習一下,有機會再找些外國東東來看看,希望能有改進。
ah-yun said…
> 現在會抽些時間記下生字或句式,希望在空閒時復習一下

咁都好勤力下喎你。我以前都咁做過﹐但做唔長﹐用好多功夫呀。

Now, if I came across a familiar vocabulary but I don't remember the definition, I would look it up immediately--either on the web (I like answers.com) or in my little electronic dictionary. Sometimes it takes few times to actually remember it.

I have been living in the states for many years, but I found that, if I don't put some effort, my English is still not going to improve. Or I will only be able to use simple words where hardly can express my thoughts.

It takes practice to master anything, I guess.