Love is not a concept but an experience

Porcelain at17

I am very very much in like with you
I hope that it's okay 'cause it's all I can do
'Cause you treat my skin like porcelain,
Rare and special porcelain
Even though you know I know you know
That this is not the real thing...

Oh, isn't it enough what I'm giving to you, baby?
Oh, isn't it enough that your kisses drive me crazy?
Oh, isn't it enough, isn't it enough?

I read a book like you, it says for what it's worth
People only really get what they deserve
And I hear a voice cry out within
Relax, enjoy the porcelain
Treatment feels like liquid gold
A treasured hand for me to hold

Oh, isn't it enough what I'm giving to you, baby?
Oh, isn't it enough that your kisses drive me crazy?
Oh, isn't it enough, isn't it enough?

Porcelain, porcelain
You treat my skin like porcelain...

In the big, big scheme of things
Beyond the rare and special porcelain
Beyond the joy, joy and the dis-at-ease
Well there's a place for me...

Porcelain, porcelain....

ellen solo
Sometimes I think I should say I love you too
If words are free, why can't I spare the best for you?
'Cause you treat my skin like porcelain
Rare and special porcelain
Even though you know I know you know
I'm cracked from all of this living

Oh, isn't it enough what I'm giving to you, baby?
Oh, isn't it enough that your kisses drive me crazy?
Oh, isn't it enough that I'm checking for you, baby?
Oh, isn't it enough that your kisses drive me crazy?
Oh, isn't it enough, isn't it enough?

Isn't it enough?
Isn't it enough?

original from Julia Fordham

Comments

at17xtung said…
A: 二汶唱歌好正呀
B: Ellen 彈結他好勁呀
很多人都會有同感

Porcelain....我雞皮起得最勁時係Ellen's solo~~

要我起雞皮,除了凍,很難...唯一最"鯪", 包起既係春天,當后海灣潮水到2.3m時,坐在鳥屋內,實起!

你話Ellen幾勁!
C: Ellen彈結他同唱歌都好勁呀!
Chris said…
除左porcelain,變變變最好聽個句都係最尾Ellen唱既

「我這日變成了什麼 亦有人掛念昨天~~的我」+尾音掃幾下結他!

點解唱春天潮水到2.3m時會起雞皮呢?係咪成千上萬既雀仔佇立、靜極不止、一眨眼之間起飛的場面令你感動呢?